Tuesday, November 23, 2010

She wore what?

Everyday when I send Riley to daycare, I would normally expect she would come home wearing the exact same clothes I sent her in.  Isn't that what anyone of us would expect?  I mean, she is not yet old enough, or coordinated enough to strip herself down to her green and white diaper.  

Ashley sent extra clothes to daycare, like every parent of an infant does.  But, I never expect for the clothes to get used.  I figure the "backup outfit," as it is called, would just stay in the bag and not see the light of day.

Yesterday I picked up Riley to a funny, well no, hilarious scene.  Once again, I have photos.


I think Ashley brought that outfit to daycare months ago.  That would mean, it was months ago that she actually wore it...when it fit.  I pick her up wearing that following a blow out doo doo diaper.  The shirt is too small, and the shorts even smaller.  

What was funniest about it to me was the white socks and brown shoes, well, along with the fact the clothes are way too small.  That's my little fashionista...   
  

1 comment:

  1. You should have added the pic of her smiling, she was quite happy in her brown boots and white socks!

    ReplyDelete