Friday, November 4, 2011

That's my girl...

I have another Cooper funny that was relayed to me from Ashley.

The other day Ashley and Cooper were driving into Lubbock from Wolfforth on 82nd Street.  Right at the city limit going into Lubbock there was a vehicle crash with several Lubbock PD officers and a Lubbock County deputy.  Cooper looks at the crashed cars, the officers, and informs Ashley that I should have been there.  After being asked why Cooper continued to explain and informed her mother that, are you ready for this, there were drugs in the tires.

Okay, several things here.  First, Cooper is still a professional at throwing out random statements like that.  Second, Cooper has been in the car with me when I talked about certain cars I saw traveling along the highway that I though would be good mule cars for moving dope.  I think she was actually paying attention to a conversation that I was not even having with her.  That is proof that she can hear and is capable of paying attention, and that her hearing issue is simply selective hearing.

Also, apparently Cooper has seen several episodes of "Border Wars" because she specifically said there were drugs in the tires.  Thanks to a couple of hours of reality television and her listening to a few conversations about smugglers, I am happy to announce Cooper is now a dope hauling expert and is available for a consultation for a nominal fee.  So if you require advice on possible hiding places smugglers use to transport and distribute controlled substances, and would like to catch and arrest said smugglers, give her a call.  Yes folks, I am so proud.  Wait while I wipe away the tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment