Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cooper's Public Service Announcement

A short Cooper funny:

Today I stumbled onto some videos on the computer.  Apparently Cooper has recently been directing herself in a few music videos and some sort of talk show.  Cooper has also made her own PSA.  I found one that is short enough to post where Cooper drops some knowledge about Halloween on us.  Since I am one of those fathers that enjoys sharing good information, here is an important public service announcement.  Watch, learn, enjoy.  Here you go.

   
I know Halloween was over a week ago but this video was too funny not to share.  I mean, don't I have a responsibility to help educate other parents about monsters?  And, there is that whole "embarrass my child" thing.  Hey, it is funny and she will laugh about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment