Monday, August 15, 2011

"Attack Daddy"

Those are the words I hear right before it happens.  I hear them in my sleep at times after suffering a vicious sneak attack by my precious little ones.  Don't let their cute little faces fool you...they are ruthless.  Ruthless, I said.

Recently my girls have found it humorous to dog pile me while I lay on the floor.  Why lay on the floor you ask?  Because I thought I could.  I thought I was safe.  I thought there was no way my daughters would think to gang up on me and engage me in a fight.  I was wrong.  Observe, friends.


Here is what we see.  In the first photo Hannah saw me laying on the floor.  She rallies her fellow troops by yelling throughout the house, loud enough to call even the neighbor's kids..."ATTACK DADDY."  Children run from everywhere, including as we see, Riley.  It was like the call of the wild or something.  Hannah's strategy was simple.  She planned to take out my legs so I could not get up and run.  She lays across my legs to weigh them down and allow Riley to leap onto my head and kick me about the face.  Cooper was not sure yet what to do, so she helped Hannah.

In the second piece of photographic evidence we see Hannah and Cooper now laying over my legs and Riley laying on my shoulder and chest to go for the pin.  Had there been a referee I would have been counted out.

Lastly, in the third photo, we see Hannah and Cooper still working over my legs and knees, while Riley repositioned herself toward my feet.  It appears her short attention span got the best of her as she seemed to have forgotten what she was supposed to do, and instead mimicked her sisters.  I saw an opening and attempted to get up, but I was powerless having suffered a beating at the hands of my little angels.

Riley was the cruelest, as she repeatedly kicked me in the face and head and showed her meanness by laughing at me.  Actually, they all did.  And were was my loving bride during the melee?  On the couch laughing and snapping pictures.  I will remember that when they suddenly yell, "Attack Mommy!!!"  You too will be on your own.  And they are ruthless mommy, ruthless I said.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment