Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wrong...but funny

So, every day Cooper is sent home with a behavior chart from school.  The kids get one of four colors, green, blue, yellow, or red.  Green is optimal and red is trouble.  Well, Cooper came home today and Ashley asked her what color she got.  Cooper went into her room and came out several minutes later.  She sheepishly presented us with her color chart.  There was a note on the page that said she pinched a little boy on the behind.  Yet, the color was green, sort of.

The photo is backwards, but you get the idea...   So, at first glance we see the green dot.  On closer inspection we see a blue dot in marker, covered with a green scribble in crayon.  The green dot is obviously not supposed to be there.  I can only imagine that in her mind it looked perfectly normal.  So Ashley shows it to me and I couldn't keep it together.  I started laughing, which is not the desired response when you are about to discipline the child.  Cooper stats to laugh, which again, was not the desired outcome.  Ashley was not pleased. 


So, here is the scene...Ashley sitting on the floor glaring at me.  I am laughing so hard I am about to fall out of the chair.  Cooper is sort of laughing and I look as Ashley.  I quickly realize we are both in trouble.

1 comment:

  1. That is halarious! I would have laughed too! Oh kids! I will soon know!

    ReplyDelete